Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Bit Characters of Seinfeld

While the chemistry between Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine is a thing of beauty, some of my all-time favorite Seinfeld moments revolve around the bit characters. I'll do a separate post on Jerry's parents (and George's could have an entire blog devoted to them!), and I've yet to locate a clip on the infamous "doorman", but here are a few of the folks who made me laugh.

The best ever -- Mr. Bookman, library cop


Jack Klompus -- sponge cake, $19.45 and the pen


Izzy Mandelbaum -- "It's go time!"


Alton Benes -- "They blew his brains out all over the Pacific."


Marisa Tomei -- "Have I told you how much I love you today?"


The Mohel -- "Deep, deep into the shag..."


Mel Torme -- "...The whole world smiles with you."


The most overrated -- The Soup Nazi

No comments: